Hummus (Honey, Serrano Pepper)
photo by Jena Lewis
- Ready In:
- 1 (29 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1⁄2 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 6 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 serrano peppers (seeded)
- drain beans setting aside juices for later.
- place beans, tahini, cumin, lime juice, honey, and serrano peppers into food processor
- blend with 1/4-1-3 cup reserved liquid from beans until desired consistency
- Serve with fresh veggies, pita chips, crackers, or on sandwiches.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live with my wife and two dogs. But LOVE making feasts for friends family and especially my grandson.