Hummus, Hommous, Humous.....
- Ready In:
- 240 g chickpeas (cooked,drained and rinsed)
- 1 teaspoon tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- put the tin of cooked chickpeas ( must be rinsed), garlic, spices, tahini, olive oil and lemon juice in a food processor.
- add extra lemon juice and/or water to make the consistency that you like.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika to dress it up.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation