A spicy morning classic, guaranteed to help wake you up!
- Ready In:
- 6 tortillas
- 1 1⁄4 cups salsa
- 1 lb cooked ground beef (Sausage, if you prefer)
- 6 eggs, fried or scrambled
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- vegetable oil
- hot sauce
- Cover bottom of skillet in veggie oil, warm oil over med-high heat until hot.
- Cook tortillas one at a time, about one minute on each side.
- Heat salsa.
- Layer each tortilla with salsa, egg, meat, cheese.
- Sprinkle with hot sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I make this recipe all the time for my family. It goes great when paired with homemade tortillas instead of storebought! I don't even bother layering the ingredients, I just brown the hamburger, then scootch it to the side of the pan and scramble the eggs, then mix in the cheese and salsa. So easy and tasty!