Huachibolas Cream Cheese Rolls
- Ready In:
- 48hrs 35mins
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄2 cup water, warm
- 3 cups flour, bread, divided
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons sugar, crystal
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add 1/4 cup flour to make sponge.
- Put 2-3/4 cups flour and sugar in a bowl; mix.
- Add eggs.
- Add yeast.
- Add butter gradually mixing; dough WILL be sticky.
- Beat 10 minutes.
- Put in greased bowl; cover; let rise 1 hour; punch down.
- Put in refrigerator overnight.
- Bring to room temperature.
- For filling, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thick; cut into 4 inch squares; you should have 18.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture in center.
- Bring all edges towards center; flip over and carefully tighten rounds; twist them.
- Cover and let rise until double.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush with egg; sprinkle with big crystal sugar.
- Bake until tops are golden, 25 to 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"