How to Wash Ground Beef
- Ready In:
- ground beef
- paper towels
- Place the ground beef in a large bowl.
- Cover with water (not too hot or meat will start to cook) and break up with hands.
- Place several thicknesses of papertowels in a colander.
- Pour out the ground beef into the colander.
- Taking the edge of the paper towels, press firmly and squeeze out all the water.
- Try this over a glass bowl so you can see what you're taking out!
- Now when you cook the ground beef, you won't have to drain any fat. Some remaining water will just sizzle away.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!