How to Smoke Rainbow Trout
- Ready In:
- Line a wok with 3 layers of thick foil.
- Add the tea, rice and sugar to the wok and mix together.
- Place a cake rack in the wok and place the trout on the rack.
- Cover the wok with a lid and place on an open fire or on the barbecue for approximately 1 hour.
- The tea, rice and sugar burns, causing the smoke which gives a lovely flavour to the trout.
- Note: I would not recommend this be done inside due to the smoke.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!