How to Make Meringue Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a fast and easy recipe that can be made under a hour
- Ready In:
- 2 egg whites
- 5 tablespoons sugar or 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- food coloring (optional)
- cream of tartar or 1 teaspoon lemon juice, if you can't get a hold of cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 1. beat egg whites alone until soft peaks then add the sugar, cream of tartar, food colouring, and salt.
- 2. beat until stiff peaks.
- 3. convert in to piping bag, and pipe circles on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4. place it in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- 5. take it out of the oven and let it cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION