1. Coat loaf pan with non stick coating cooking spray, Place frozen bread loaf in pan and cover with plastic wrap coated sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
2. Let rise until double until loaf is 1" above pan approximately 4-7 hours . Carefully remove wrap.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake 20-25 minutes until bread is golden brown.
4 Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool.
5. Brush top of loaf with melted butter or oleo, optional.
6. Let bread cool. Place bread on side for easier slicing.
Easy overnight method:
1. See #1 above.
2. Place in refrigerator 6-12 hours. Remove from refrigerator and let rise 2-3 hours, wrapped in plastic wrap that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray until 1 " above pan and let rise 2-3 hrs until 1 " above pan. Remove wrap carefully.