How to Make Bread from Frozen Bread Dough
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 25mins
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- butter, melted (optional)
- 1. Coat loaf pan with non stick coating cooking spray, Place frozen bread loaf in pan and cover with plastic wrap coated sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- 2. Let rise until double until loaf is 1" above pan approximately 4-7 hours . Carefully remove wrap.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake 20-25 minutes until bread is golden brown.
- 4 Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool.
- 5. Brush top of loaf with melted butter or oleo, optional.
- 6. Let bread cool. Place bread on side for easier slicing.
Easy overnight method:
- 1. See #1 above.
- 2. Place in refrigerator 6-12 hours. Remove from refrigerator and let rise 2-3 hours, wrapped in plastic wrap that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray until 1 " above pan and let rise 2-3 hrs until 1 " above pan. Remove wrap carefully.
- 3. See #3 through #6.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!