1. Rinse chicken wings, and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in Ziploc bag.
2. For the marinade/sauce, in a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, grated ginger, garlic and chili sauce. Mix well, and pour mixture into bag with chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
Note - If desired, double sauce recipe and reserve half of the sauce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Coat cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Bake chicken, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
6. Once wings are done, toss wings in unused sauce. Serve tossed with chopped cilantro, sesame seeds, and sliced green onions.