Hot Wing Dip
From the Taste of Home December & January 2010 magazine submitted by Coleen Corner. Listed here for safe keeping. I have not tried this recipe..
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup louisiana hot sauce
- tortilla chips
- celery rib
- parsley flakes (optional)
- In a 3 qouart slow cooker, combine chicken, cream cheese, cheddar, salad dressing and hot sauce.
- cover and cook on low for one hour or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with chips or celery. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Great! I made this recipe for the super bowl party my family had this year. They all loved it! I served it with tortilla chips. I wish I would have thought about the celery sticks before the game. Celery is like parsley to a dish. It's a great garnish, but in this instance, a great way to dip the dip.