Hot Turkey and Cranberry Sandwich Aka Turkey Gone Wild
This is one of my son's favorite sandwiches! The dressing makes it all zingy and add in the warm meat, gooey cheese and sweet cranberry sauce...yum!! (I added measurements but I usually just add/spread until it looks right. ;) )
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 lb deli turkey, sliced
- 5 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry sauce
- Spread the bottom half of the bread with ranch dressing.
- Layer with turkey and cheese.
- Place on a broiler pan and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Spread cranberry sauce on top half of bread, close up your sandwich and slice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION