Hot Tiramisu Drink
Submitted by Judy Anderson for Mascarpone Madness.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream, heavy
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for garnish
- 1⁄4 cup coffee, black
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, plus more for garnish
- whipping cream, for garnish
- instant coffee, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the mascarpone cheese and the heavy cream. Add the milk and heat on low to medium heat, stirring frequently until heated through and completely smooth.
- Add the unsweetened cocoa powder to the mixture and stir again for 5 minutes, or until the cocoa completely dissolves.
- Pour hot coffee into each serving cup - the coffee should fill only the bottom quarter of the cup.
- Pour the chocolate/cheese mixture over the top of the coffee. Add the maple syrup and stir until completely mixed.
- Garnish with whipping cream, a splash of maple syrup, a sprinkle of coffee, a dusting of cocoa powder and a few chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately, for authenticity, serve with a lady finger on the side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation