Hot Ham Sandwiches
My kids call these Ham Packets. Great way to use up left over holiday ham or just ham you have on hand.
- Ready In:
- 4 round rolls
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup montery jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion top (green onion bottoms if want more pep)
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons djion mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Hollow out the rolls, leaving a bread shell. Stir together the ham, cheese, green onion, tomatoe and mustard. Spoon into rolls; slightly compressing the top and bottom to press the mix into both top and bottom hollows. Wrap each roll loosely in foil and bake for 20 minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A thoroughly enjoyable roll (I made 2 - 1 for me and 1 for the DM). I used a smoky ham and a sharp cheddar cheese (next time I will sprinkle a little extra on top before puting the top roll half on) and I used wholemeal/wholegrain roll. The flavours with the crunch of the warm roll were really lovely. Thank you Ceezie, made for Everyday A Holiday.Reply