Hot Dog Stocking Recipe
photo by Kenyon
- Ready In:
- 8 hot dogs
- 10 ounces goat cheese, mozzarella (depending on preference) or 10 ounces cream cheese (depending on preference)
- Cut each hot dog into four equal pieces.
- Place hot dog on the grill and let simmer until cooked to perfection.
- Insert appetizer pick into hot dog, making sure to use two sections per stick.
- Top each “stocking” with your favorite cheese of choice for delicious holiday addition. Our preference is goat cheese – but mozzarella and cream cheese would be just as tasty.
- Once your stockings are topped off- enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!