Hot Buttered Cranberry Cider
I'm not big on the rum-tweeked ciders, but this one is a big hit with my drinking friends!
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup dark rum
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut up
- In stainless steel or enameled saucepan, combine juice, cider & cinnamon.
- Bring to boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat & stir in rum, honey & butter, until butter is melted.
- Ladle into heated mugs & serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Good to the last drop! I do wish I had made this for Christmas this past year. I drank one glass as the recipe was written. The second glass was enjoyed with some whip cream and extra sprinkles of cinnamon on top. This will be on the beverage table the next holiday season. Made for *PRMR Holiday Special 2009* game1Reply
see 9 more