Hot Artichoke/Hearts of Palm Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated, Kraft
- 1 -2 garlic clove, roasted
- Mix roasted garlic with mayo. Finely chopped fresh garlic can be substituted.
- Mix mayo with remaining ingredients (saving 1/4 cup of cheese) in baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for appx 20 - 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, cracked black pepper crackers go really, really well with this.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
not much, like good food