Hot Artichoke Dip
- Ready In:
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip!)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix the whole thing together and put in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until the edges are browned and the middle is bubbly.
- Serve with sliced bagels, pita bread, or anything else you'd like.
- I don't recommend salted crackers, however, as the dip is salty enough.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This dip is great! I made it for a party, but I had to sample it, of course (you know, to make sure everything is satisfactory for my peeps). :) A nice change from the traditional spinach and artichoke dip and super easy to put together. I'll be keeping this one, for sure! Thanks! Made for PAC Spring 2009.