Hot Apple Cider Toddy
- Ready In:
- Heat cider in non-reactive saucepan.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves. Whip until butter becomes creamy and the ingredients are incorporated.
- Place graham crackers and pumpkin spice in plastic bag and crush with rolling pin.
- Combine rum extract with Cool Whip.
- In a footed coffee glass, or mug, place a single cinnamon stick and a slice of the spiced butter.
- Pour 1 shot of whiskey (optional but recommended ;o)).
- Ladle the hot cider into the glass or mug.
- Garnish with a dollop of the rum-flavored topping and sprinkle on some graham cracker crumb mixture.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a retired USAF pilot (32 years), now as a Systems Engineer, I'm 10 years into a second career with an engineering firm, supporting the military. I love to hunt, fish, camp, hike and, of course--cook. I collect cook books and recipes from all kinds of sources. I was so glad to find this web site to help me organize my favorite recipes, and find new ones. My favorite cooking style is BBQ/Smoking. I also love to cook elaborate meals for family and friends. Having lived overseas for many years, I've picked up a lot of recipes for German, French, Italian, Thai, and Greek dishes.</p>