MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
If you like horseradish then you'll like these wings. Prep time does not include marinading time.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, disjointed and wing tips removed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag.
- Knead occasionally for 2 hours.
- Cook on a grill or under a broiler.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then turn and baste with marinade.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION