Horseradish Crusted Salmon Fillet
photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces salmon fillets, skinless
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup white horseradish
- 1 ounce fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup matzo meal
- cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- arugula or mache
- lemon vinaigrette
- Combine mayonnaise, horseradish, chives and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- With a spoon, lightly coat the salmon fillets with the mixture.
- Dredge in the matzo meal.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425degF for 12-14 minutes.
- Chopped teardrop or cherry tomatoes drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, OR.
- Micro greens, arugula, or mache, lightly dressed with a lemony vinaigrette.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I am not going to rate this because I used another horseradish-mayonnaise mixture I had leftover. I didn't think that mixture had enough of a horseradish taste, so I hope to try this one next time to see if the flavor is more pronounced. Other than that I did follow this recipe. I used panko breadcrumbs, as that is what I had. It was a great elegant yet easy meal. Thanks for sharing!