Horseradish Creme Fraiche and Mustard Sauce
This is not for the faint hearted! Serve with roast beef or even steaks. I don't suggest you make this if you can't find the cremem fraiche. I usually find it in specialty cheese sections of the supermarket.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons hot horseradish
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche, heaped
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- salt and pepper (fresh ground)
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Add salt and fresh pepper to taste.
- Serve with roast beef or steak.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION