Horseradish Cheese Spread With Strawberries
This is a different spread to use with strawberries, any fruit or with crackers.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons prepared white horseradish, undrained
- 2 pints strawberries, cleaned
- sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- Combine cream cheese with horseradish and mix well.
- Place in bowl and served with strawberries, other fruit or crackers.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, as desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION