Horseradish Cauliflower, quickie microwave side-dish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Very good and verrry easy. Adapted from the Microwaving America cookbook. Don't laugh at the looks, we call it "the brain".
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Put the cauliflower stem side down on a large dinner plate (or a similar large casserole dish) Cover with Saran Wrap, or plastic wrap.
- Microwave 7 to 11 minutes, until fork tender.
- Set aside.
- Mix cheese, mayo and horseradish in a small bowl.
- Unwrap cauliflower and spread the mayo/cheese mix evenly over it.
- Microwave again for 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Let stand for a minute or two, no burns please!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION