- Ready In:
2 1/2 dozen
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Add butterscotch chips and peanut butter to a saucepan; over low heat, cook and stir until melted.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the marshmallows and chow mein noodles; stir to combine.
- Add the butterscotch mixture; stir to coat.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lines with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until set.
Join The Conversation