These are possibly the most delicious oatmeal butterscotch cookie. Everyone loves them! Chocolate chips could be easily used in place of the butterscotch but I would recommend giving the butterscotch a try first.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats (The big flakes)
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Then add the wet ingredients.
- If the batter is slightly stiff, add a few tablespoons of water to soften it up.
- Put on un-greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation