Honeydew Melon Soup
- Ready In:
- 8 cups honeydew melon, cubed (medium ripe, save about 8 small balls to garnish)
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf (set aside some chopped mint for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt, garnish
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped (garnish) (optional)
- Add first 5 ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times to combine, then process until smooth. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
- To serve, divide soup among 4 bowls. Stir a tablespoon of the yogurt into each bowl. Toss a couple of the melon balls, mint, and pistachios (if using) into each.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!