Honey Whole Wheat Orange Muffins
- Ready In:
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 -2 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 cups orange juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together dry ingredients- flour, powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Beat together wet ingredients- eggs, oil, honey, zest and juice.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together until just moistened.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins and bake about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!