Honey Sriracha Chex Mix
Recipe is from the back of a Rice Chex box. A nice twist on the old favorite. It could easily be made gluten free by omitting the pretzels or using gluten free pretzels.
- Ready In:
- 6 cups Corn Chex
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup sriracha sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 cups popped popcorn (optional)
- non stick aluminum foil
- Line a half sheet (11x15) cake pan with non stick foil (or 2 smaller pans).
- Add all dry ingredients (except popcorn) to pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter.
- Add honey & sriracha sauce.
- Pour sauce over dry ingredients and stir to coat well.
- Bake in 225 oven for 45 min, stir every 15 min while baking.
- Let cool and store in airtght container.
- May add 3 c popped popcorn to mix when served.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation