Honey Sauteed Broccoli & Carrots
photo by lmdowens
- Ready In:
- In a preheated, non-stick pan over medium heat get the olive oil hot.
- Add the broccoli and carrots - saute for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute another 2 minutes.
- add the water - this steams the broccoli a bit and adds some nice color.
- After a few more minutes, the broccoli and carrots should still be crisp, but slightly tender.
- Turn heat off and add the honey - mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!