Honey Roasted Zucchini
photo by lobquin
- Ready In:
- Begin by cutting your zucchini lengthwise into strips about 1/4" thick. Don't worry if you don't cut them perfect, it will still taste amazing.
- Place the zucchini on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with the oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle the feta on top of the zucchini.
- Drizzle the honey on the zucchini and sprinkle pepper on to taste.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. I usually check after 20 minutes. DON'T FLIP!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!