Honey Roasted Parsnip Dip
- Ready In:
- 750 g large parsnips, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 125 g philadelphia* cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 125 g captain's table* water crackers
- Place parsnips in a baking dish and spray with oil.
- Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes; drizzle with honey and continue to cook for another 20 minutes or until tender.
- Combine the parsnips in a food processor or blender with Philly*, sour cream and juice; blend until smooth, adding sufficient milk to achieve the correct consistency.
- Stir through the chives, season to taste.
- Serve with crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.