MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Make up to a day ahead and store in a covered container in the fridge.
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces golden superfine sugar
- 4 tablespoons clear honey
- 6 peaches, small and rip, but firm
- Pour 2.5 c cold water into a large shallow pan or non-stick frying pan. Stir in the sugar and honey and cook over a low heat to dissolve the sugar. Bring to the boil, then bubble gently for 10 minutes.
- Add the peaches, then cover and simmer in the sugar syrup for 5–10min until just soft. Remove with a slotted spoon, put on to a plate and leave to cool.
- Boil the syrup for 10 mins until reduced to about 1 cup then cool and chill.
- Skin the peaches if you want to and serve with a little of the honey syrup.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION