Honey Pineapple Glazed Carrots
Saucy and SWEET! Great side for just about anything.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups sliced raw carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄3 cup crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- salt, if needed, to taste
- In a saucepan, cook carrot slices in boiling water until crisp-tender (or to desired tenderness); drain and keep hot.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, and sautee the onion until soft. Add all remaining ingredients and heat through.
- Add cooked, drained carrot slices to sauce; remove from heat and gently to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation