- Ready In:
- Place large piece of foil on work surface.
- Stir sugar, honey, butter and salt in heavy medium skillet over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves, butter melts and syrup comes to simmer.
- Add pecans
- Cook until syrup turns deep caramel color and bubbles thickly.
- stir nuts occasionally to coat (about 9 minutes)
- Scrape onto foil
- WORKING QUICKLY, separate nuts with spoon.
- Cool completely.
- Break candy apart into desired sizes (NOTE: this is why the yield/servings is a guesstimate).
- Place in airtight container.
- You may now eat a piece of heaven -- or five pieces -- (if you haven't done so by now!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!