Honey Oatmeal Ricotta Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe used honey instead of sugar. I love the flavor of honey in baked goods.
- Ready In:
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups quick-cooking oats, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup self rising flour
- Beat egg; mix with ricotta cheese, honey and softened butter. Mix in 1 cup oats, orange peel and baking soda. Slowly add flour. Grease and flour muffin tin. Sprinkle remaining oats on each muffin.
- Bake at 375°F about 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Remove from pan; cool slightly on wire racks. Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION