Honey Mustard Vinaigrette - Weight Watchers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Weight Watchers. POINTS® value 2 per serving.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon water
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, mustard, honey, dill and salt.
- Whisk in the oil in a slow stream, then whisk in the water until smooth.
- Serving size: 1 1/2 tablespoons.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION