Honey Mustard Turkey Breast
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) boneless tied turkey breast
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup chicken broth
- In a small bowl, whisk all the marinade ingredients together; taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Put the turkey breast in a non-aluminum roasting pan and pour the marinade over it.
- Turn the turkey to coat evenly, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 or up to 4 hours, turning once or twice.
- Preheat the oven to 325°; cover the pan with foil, making sure it does not touch the turkey, and roast for 1 1/2 hours.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°; remove the foil, brush the turkey with the marinade in the pan, pour in the broth, and return the turkey to the oven.
- Roast for about 20 more minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast reads 170°, basting with the pan juices, halfway through the cooking time; the skin should be deep brown.
- Transfer the turkey to a carving board; let rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carve the turkey into 1/2-inch thick slices and spoon the juices over; serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!