Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
photo by Ms B.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Put carrots and potatoes in a large saucepan, fill with water to cover them, bring to boil and let them boil for just 2 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine honey mustard, oil, garlic pepper and season salt in a bowl.
- Spread half of the mustard mixture on the pork.
- Toss the carrots/potatoes with the other half of the mustard mixture.
- Place pork in roasting pan and spoon the vegetables around it.
- Roast uncovered for 25-35 minutes, or until meat thermometers reads 160 degrees, stirring the vegetables once while cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a HIT at noon today! I spooned a little of the liquid from the pan over the veggies and tenderloin when I plated it. I liked the honey flavor in the liquid. This was very easy to make. I tried out my new remote probe thermometer and took the loin out when the temperature reached 155 degrees. Then let it rest 5 minutes. It was just perfect, moist and so tender. Thank you for sharing your recipe with us. It is a keeper in our household!