Honey Mustard Pork & Potatoes - Slow Cooker
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 25mins
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 pork roast, loin approx 2 lbs. (preferably sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup yellow mustard
- other spices (optional)
- Cube the potatoes and slice the onion.
- Add potatoes and onion to the slow cooker.
- Lay pork roast/loin on top of the potatoes and onions in the slow cooker.
- Combine honey and mustard in a bowl and stir until mixed.
- Pour the honey mixture on top of the pork in the slow cooker.
- Add additional spices to taste (I usually use Ms. Dash, garlic spice).
- Cook in slow cooker on high heat for approximately 2 hours or until the potatoes are soft when poked with a fork.
- Additional cooking time may be needed if the pork roast/loin is not sliced.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!