Honey Mustard Lime Dressing
photo by littlemafia
- Ready In:
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a a blender or food processor.
- Blend until well combined.
- Add oil and blend until completely combined.
- Chill, preferably overnight to blend flavors.
- Serve on your favorite salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is an excellent dressing. I just whisked it together rather than dirty my blender. I used it right after making it and it was great so will be looking forward to trying it again after it has chilled :) Thanks for the recipe! -May 1, 2009. Update: Just wanted to add that this is also good with lemon juice! :)