Honey/Molasses French Toast
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The honey or molasses provides a sweet glaze to the bread.
- Ready In:
- 4 slices thick whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients except for the bread in a shallow dish.
- Whisk to combine.
- Place the bread in the batter, allowing it to sit and absorb the batter for a few moments, then flip and let the other side get well coated.
- Place bread on heated skillet, cook on both sides until the batter glazes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION