- Ready In:
- 6 medium peeled carrots, cut into 1/4 inch diagonal slices (about 3 cs.)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- In large pan, heat 1 inch of water to boiling.
- Add carrots and bring water back to boil.
- Immediately reduce heat, cover pan and simmer about 10 minutes, or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Drain well and transfer to serving bowl.
- Drizzle honey on top and sprinkle mint leaves over all.
- Toss gently to mix well and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION