Honey Maple Walnut Spread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Just lovely served with your favorite toast or English muffins. It also works nicely as a glaze for chicken or pork roast.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter (if using margarine, not spread or tub product) or 1 tablespoon margarine (if using margarine, not spread or tub product)
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black walnut extract
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Combine sugar and water in a two cup glass bowl.
- Microwave on high for five minutes, stirring thoroughly halfway through.
- Add butter or margarine, maple flavoring and black walnut extract; stir thoroughly.
- Blend in honey.
- Add nuts and mix very well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION