Honey-Lemon Cranberry Sauce With Rosemary
photo by MarraMamba
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- Boil honey, sugar, lemon juice, water, rosemary and salt in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add cranberries and simmer until berries burst and sauce thickens, about 8 minutes.
- Remove rosemary.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy cooking and baking and like to try new and sometimes off beat recipes.