Honey Glazed "dump" Chicken
Another great OAMC recipe! For "honey BBQ chicken" add 1/2 cup of your favourite BBQ sauce and make as directed.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, Melted
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken pieces (breasts, thighs, or wings)
- For immediate cooking: Pre-heat oven to 350°F Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the bag is sealed completely.
- For the oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- For the crockpot: cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 or until done.
- On the grill: cook over medium heat until juices run clear. Be sure to watch carefullly or these will burn!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
My husband and I thought the taste was good but it was hard for me to look passed how DRY the chicken was. We made it in the crock pot for 6.5 hours. He managed to get seconds of it, but i just couldn't. Next time will be trying a different method and hope it turns out better. Someone did say their oven made ones always were juicy so Im sure our luck will be better with that.
So easy! Did not have to leave home to buy special ingredients to have a very tasteful dinner. I used yakisoba sauce instead of soy sauce, and served it with mashed potatoes and sweet corn. Next time I will use either soy sauce, or teriyaki sauce or BBQ sauce. The variations are endless! Thank you for sharing!