Honey Ginger Tea
- Ready In:
8 8 oz servings
- Peel and mince the ginger so that you get 1 cup of raw minced ginger.
- Add the ginger to 8 cups of hot water (not boiling), and leave it on medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Take water off of heat and let it steep for another 15 minutes.
- Strain out the ginger pieces and add honey and lemon juice, stir well.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!