Honey Ginger Chicken Wings
photo by onlyglutenfreerecip
- Ready In:
- 16 free-range chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together except the chicken.
- Add the chicken, coat well with marinade and cover in an airtight container. Refrigerate 24 hours for best results. Bring to room temperature before cooking.
- Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 400 F for 20 - 30 minutes turning once until nice and dark.
- Barbecue option ~ cook chicken wings at 350 F for 20 – 30 minutes or until nice and dark turning often. To serve sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Find a variety of healthy and absolutely lip-smacking gluten-free recipes for you and your entire family at <a href=http://onlyglutenfreerecipes.com/ target=_blank>onlyglutenfreerecipes</a>.</p>