Honey Garlic Burgers With Sweet and Sour Mayonnaise
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup vh honey garlic sauce
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup vh sweet and sour sauce
- Pam cooking spray, grilling spray
- In a large bowl mix together beef and onion.
- Spray grill with PAM Grilling Spray, heat grill to medium-high heat and cook burgers until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- While burgers are grilling stir together VH Sweet and Sour Sauce and mayonnaise.
- Serve cooked burger on buns with fresh lettuce and large dollop of sweet and sour mayonnaise.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!