There are several honey butters already in Zaar, but mine is without added sugar and is more honey than butter. My family loves this.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened plus
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon rind
- Cream butter until light and fluffy; gradually add honey, beating well.
- Beat in lemon rind.
- Chill butter mixture several hours or overnight.
- Serve with muffins or toast.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made a big pot of bean soup and served it with corn bread. We had the neighbors over to share the soup and I wanted to make a special butter for the corn bread. And I DID IT!!! (With your help). This was delicious. I doubled the recipe -- but left the honey about the same (2/3 c). It was just right. The next morning we made Belgian Waffles and used the left over butter on them - outstanding. Thanks, Melin!!!Reply
see 8 more