Honey Browned Trout ( Candy Trout )
photo by Peter J
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor or blender combine honey, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Puree/process until well mixed. (Will look like slightly melted whipped butter).
- Spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, or lightly butter (your choice). Place fillets in dish.
- Brush on the honey sauce, trying to use it all.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, covering the fillets.
- Bake (my fillets took 30 minutes to be done) until fillets are golden brown and the sugar has caramelized.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Full time Husband and Full time Daddy. Don't get a chance to do much cooking, but I love to bake and can and am really enjoying that. I look for any new recipes I can and love to experiment with cooking with new flavors and such. My all time favorite cook book is the one I am in the process of putting together. I have been cooking since I was 5, too many years ago to count.......</p>